

Here is a surround view of our son in my belly: angle, front, and SIDE! Getting really big, and I'm feeling like I'd be OK if he came a little early. He's dropped as far as he can without being delivered, and I didn't get the relief I expected with being able to breath. So when everyone asks: "When's that kid going to drop?" I tell them he already did, I just have a midget torso and we've both run out of room in this relationship--the poor little guy is really squished and I can't breath and my bladder is losing the battle with his head. The female body is amazing though, Rhett and I look at how it accommodates a baby and we marvel and I do my best to appreciate everything going on here. But I do kind of look like a freak of nature I think...somehow that side view just doesn't seem natural. On come the muu muus.
We are really excited and just waiting for the big day.
1 comments:
I can't beleave how big you are! You look great! I can't wait to meet the baby!!!!
7 8A big hug
Post a Comment