yes Rhett, you are a dad now. That sounds so strange!!! Your kid looks great. Tell him that his godfather loves him very much and can't wait to meet him. A big hug brother Love Marcello
Oh he reminds me so much of jack as a newborn------gigantic, chubby, and nothing but adorable! He is obviously the offspring of Rhett, no mailman incident here. He seems so calm. Bigger babies usually are----lucky you! Congrats. He is perfect.
Oh my goodness congratulations Jessica...I am so excited for you..we both have April Babies! He is sooo cute..is that red curly hair..oh my gosh im so jealous I wanted my baby to have red curly hair like brooks :( Oh well...miss you :)
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
5 comments:
yes Rhett, you are a dad now. That sounds so strange!!!
7 8Your kid looks great.
Tell him that his godfather loves him very much and can't wait to meet him.
A big hug brother
Love
Marcello
Good thing he is named Rhett because he is a "mini-me!" I can't believe how alert and calm he was--congratulations!
7 8Oh he reminds me so much of jack as a newborn------gigantic, chubby, and nothing but adorable! He is obviously the offspring of Rhett, no mailman incident here. He seems so calm. Bigger babies usually are----lucky you! Congrats. He is perfect.
7 8Oh my goodness congratulations Jessica...I am so excited for you..we both have April Babies! He is sooo cute..is that red curly hair..oh my gosh im so jealous I wanted my baby to have red curly hair like brooks :( Oh well...miss you :)
7 8he is so aleart and ready to go. He seriously is so adorable!
7 8Post a Comment