Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mom's Amazing Quilt

My mom got here yesterday to help when the baby comes and she came bearing many gifts. This was a quilt she made. She made two of these, one for Baby Rhett, and another for her other grandson due in June.



The fabric on the back was the pattern she used for the 2-D characters on the front. She just copied the fabric and and enlarged the images to sew all the different animals. She just whipped them out. Most of them have hair and ears that stand out from the fabric. Super cute and another amazing project from the pro...our little guy will not want for quilts and blankets.








These were my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
1 2 3 6

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7 8
jayne said...
1 2 3 6

What an AMAZING quilt! YOur mom is so talented. I see where you get your ability.

7 8