It is obvious that Baby Rhett looks just like Daddy Rhett. But here are our baby pictures so you can see what you think. So far, the vote is unanimous RJ is Rhett's mini-me, but we think RJ may have my lips...and my dad's hammer fist. But the rest of him seems to be Crapo through and through.
Sorry Jess but as I already told you, he looks just like Rhett but yes, you are right he has your lips. I'm so glad you are home with RJ and I can't wait to come visit you. Love you
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
1 comments:
Sorry Jess but as I already told you, he looks just like Rhett but yes, you are right he has your lips.
7 8I'm so glad you are home with RJ and I can't wait to come visit you.
Love you
Post a Comment