Saturday, April 26, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

I can't say how grateful I am to have my Mom here helping me. She's been cooking, cleaning, and teaching me how take care of an infant. She is so much help and we've been having so much fun hanging out together. It will be a sad day in a 1 1/2 weeks when she will fly home. I'm sure I'll bawl, and RJ will too because he'll be left with two amateurs when the pro leaves.

When she got here she laughed when I got out of the car at the airport. "Just seeing you pregnant gives me flashbacks to when I was pregnant! We both carry straight out!" Here are pictures of both of us about to deliver. This was my mom pregnant with her first, also a son. This picture of her was a week before she delivered James, who weighed 9 lb 2 oz back in 1980. This picture of me was two days before I delivered RJ, on my 40 week mark. I liked to see how we both have our big bellies full of large, fat, baby boys...and we're both pretty miserable.

1 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

wheres your cool glasses jess?

7 8