don't warry Jess, I was crying too. You can't beleave how excited I am. It's impossible to explain what I am feeling right now with words. I love you very much and I can't wait to see RJ and all of you. A big hug to you two and a big kiss to my godson RJ Marcello
I love that you are crying in this video. I so remember the emotion just sweeping over me when they place an actual baby on your lap for the first time. You know it's a baby in there, but it just seems so amazing when they are out and healthy. Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys!
You made me cry! He is absolutely adorable! I just LOVE his chunks! I am so impressed you did it naturally! You go girl! Congrats to you guys - I am SO happy for you!
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
4 comments:
don't warry Jess, I was crying too. You can't beleave how excited I am. It's impossible to explain what I am feeling right now with words.
7 8I love you very much and I can't wait to see RJ and all of you.
A big hug to you two and a big kiss to my godson RJ
Marcello
I love that you are crying in this video. I so remember the emotion just sweeping over me when they place an actual baby on your lap for the first time. You know it's a baby in there, but it just seems so amazing when they are out and healthy. Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys!
7 8This brough tears to my eyes. Just like Jayne, I totally remember the emotion of it all. It's a miracle!! He is perfect. We are so happy for you!
7 8You made me cry! He is absolutely adorable! I just LOVE his chunks! I am so impressed you did it naturally! You go girl! Congrats to you guys - I am SO happy for you!
7 8Post a Comment