Sunday, March 30, 2008

Full Term!

Today we are 37 weeks, so Baby Rhett could come any day and his lungs should be fine. We're thinking we'll still have the 3 weeks to wait, but I guess it is possible he could come sooner. We have to have these 20 minute non-stress tests every week where they monitor his movements against his heartrate to make sure he's OK. We were kind of surprised he is still considered high risk pregnancy because of our history. So far the stress-tests have been perfect and he's active and his brain can maintain and control his heart rate going up and bringing it back down.
I was feeling really frumpy and so I had a friend cut my hair. I like it, and hopefully a little easier a little shorter. At church today everyone kept bringing up the fact my belly looks like a basketball. Joking that it was a bad place to hide a stolen basketball. I guess it could be worse and the jokes could be about a fat butt or thighs, as for now, the projectile belly gets most of the attention.

Well hopefully these last 3 weeks will go well and who knows, maybe he'll come earlier than expected.
Did I mention I'm down to only 9 more shifts of work left?

1 comments:

Kelly said...
1 2 3 6

Hey Jess! I was looking at Leslie's blog and I found yours. I had no idea you were pregnant, let alone days away! Congrats!!!

7 8