I've made lots of these signs for friends as baby shower gifts, then after their baby is born I go back and we paint the baby's hand and feet prints all over, so they have a wall hanging with the little prints for the baby room. The mom's usually really like these, and the babies usually scream the whole time while we paint and stamp them. I decided I didn't want each kid to have a big sign with their feet, because they're probably not going to want it on their wall for very long.
So my plan with this big board is to put all our kids newborn hand/ feet prints on this one sign. Each kid will be a different color...I think RJ will be green. I was showing and explaining my plan to Rhett and he said: "Are you sure you can fit 10 kids on that one sign? That's 20 feet and 20 hands." I said "All our kids will fit because we won't be having 10 of them"...he looked sad at that news. After an in depth discussion on just how many kids would max me out, we decided to not commit to a final number yet.
But in any case, all the little feet and hands should fit on this one sign if I have anything to do with it, or unless I change my mind dramatically in the years to come. :)
1 comments:
What an awesome idea!
7 8Post a Comment