Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


We had a good Easter, we ate dinner with our good friends, the Jensens. We are only 4 weeks away from our due date! We are daily amazed at my huge belly. I knew I would carry it straight out, but we keep thinking there has to be a point it will just pop open.
I've also noticed the ligaments in my pelvis relaxing and loosening because if I transfer my weight, I can feel my pubic symphysis adjusting. THIS IS SO WEIRD to feel my pelvis popping and wiggling around...obviously this is a good sign because this kid may end up with a huge head and I'll need some flexibility between my bones to get him out. But with my wiggly pelvis, I think the prego "waddle" will come on shortly.
We are so excited for the weeks ahead and the inevitable miracle of having our little guy. We have bags packed for the hospital and everything, a little over anxious first parents I guess. We have held off on installing the carseat, probably only because Rhett's drums are still in there from the move. I keep thinking he'll come early, but I'm probably setting myself up and he'll probably end up being late.
When the day does finally come, we're planning on taking our laptop to the hospital and with the wireless internet, hopefully Rhett can keep this updated with video and photos so you can see the little guy when he's born...so stay tuned, this blog will get much more interesting in the next few weeks.

0 comments: