Thursday, May 22, 2008

One Month Old

Today RJ is one month old and time has flown. It seems like he's been here much longer, yet the time has flown by and he looks so much different than when he was newly born. He is holding his head up really well. He is a strong baby and a sweet little guy.

We took him to church Sunday and I realized how loud he is, as he grunted and growled throughout the lessons. It will be interesting to see his personality develop these next months and years.

Yesterday, we went to Columbia, MO to meet up with Lynette. We were excited for another family member to be able to see RJ. We had a fun day chatting and getting to know her boyfriend, Drew as they passed through the state.

My mom and Lynette will be the only ones to see RJ out of all our family until we move back, so we are counting down the weeks!

2 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

oh man you should of got a pic of drew I wanna see him.

7 8
MissMolly said...
1 2 3 6

That picture of RJ holding his head up is adorably priceless. I love it! I feel much the same as Macey does... I just wish I could hold him! :)

7 8