Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bambino!


Notice Rhett's study materials all over, this was a welcome break for Dad. He'd much rather babysit and play with RJ than study for boards.
Last night I was reading and RJ was napping on my chest and I fell asleep. Rhett took care of RJ for a few hours while I slept and got him ready for bed in this little t-shirt we bought in Florence. Two years ago this week we were in Italy and wanted to get a souvenir for a future baby, and bought this in a flea market. It's a little too big, but I thought RJ looked cute in it. Maybe some day we can take RJ to Italy...in our dreams.



Here are a few funny photos of RJ waking up. I love it when he purses his lips. Quite a few people have mentioned he has small feet, but they seemed proportional to me...I think I'd rather have small feet than huge feet. I remember my Mom struggling to find shoes big enough for my brother James, so hopefully we avoided clown feet.

1 comments:

Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

of course RJ is going to come to Italy soonner or leater! What are you talking aobut, remember how his Godfather is Italian :)
Great t-shirt RJ!

7 8