
Last November we were home for Thanksgiving and to announce to everyone we were pregnant with a boy. It turned out convenient that Rhett's sister had taken all her boy clothes that she felt she wouldn't need anymore to his mom's and we were welcome to borrow them. We were going through the clothes, and came across these little newborn pajamas. Rhett held up the tiny outfit and said: "This is way too small. My son is going to be bigger than this from the womb!"
I kept my eye on the tiny pajamas and made sure I packed them for the hospital just to see if Rhett was right. We were able to squeeze RJ into the mini pjs but he was scrunched in the shoulders, neck and crotch. Here he is, one day old squished in.
So Dad was right all along I guess.
1 comments:
haha that is too funny...he looks sooo cute though!
7 8Post a Comment