Friday, May 30, 2008

New Pants



Today I had a moment of motivation to make some pants for RJ. I didn't have a pattern and just hacked some pants out of some red fleece because I thought it would be good to have some warm pants. I finished them and they ended up being way too small. I grossly underestimated how big RJ was when I was hacking away. So rather than cute red fleece pants he now has red fleece tights. But he doesn't seem to mind.


Also, notice his little "barbells", which are those link rings. I just put them in his hands so he can practice holding them. He has no idea they're there it seems most of the time.

3 comments:

T said...
1 2 3 6

You need to get some Baby Legs for those chunky legs. Go here: www.snazzytots.com. They always have different ones on sale. They are the greatest thing ever! I love all of the pictures! Keep em coming! When are you moving back to Utah?

7 8
Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

pretty funny, hahaha

7 8
Taylor and Cassy said...
1 2 3 6

I forgot to ever tell you congrats on the kid. He is a chunker, but looks like a bundle of fun. Also, we have a blog now which details our current adventure in Tucson, AZ for the summer. It is cassyandtaylor.blogspot.com.

7 8