My friend, Tobey, does photography as a hobby and here a few of RJ's pictures she took in her dining room when he was 2 weeks old. She is awesome and was such a trooper--she delivered her own baby boy the day after these were taken.
RJ also wasn't the greatest model. Usually newborns are comatose and just sleep. We tried some on his belly and he almost scooted off the piano bench we were using. He was just too alert and active for a lot of the usual newborn poses. But I guess on the flip side, he was awake the whole time so we have photos with his eyes open, and hopefully not too many were cross-eyed. So way to go Tobey, especially being within hours of going into labor.






1 comments:
I love these pictures, my favorite one is the one with your hands around his feet. I'm going to make a poster out of it!
7 8Post a Comment