Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kicking Like Crazy!


Last night as I was laying down trying to fall asleep, baby Rhett was going crazy. At this point I can sometimes try to tell what body part is poking me. I had two hard lumps on each side of my belly, I assumed it was his head and butt. He was stretching so big, it was like he was jumping on the bed since I was on my side. I'm just getting into the stage where he is big enough my entire belly will distort when he moves around. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was actually pretty fun to feel and see our little guy thrashing around in there. It kind of reminds me of the movie Alien though to see another life squirming around in inside me. From what I've read, the next couple weeks he won't be able to move as much in all directions as he starts to get cramped. I don't know what will happen then...Rhett said it looks like he's trying to punch is way out of the uterus. We keep wondering if he's going to be all over the place and this hyper activity in the womb will also be present later in life...I better get in shape by the time he becomes mobile.

0 comments: