As the time draws nearer, Rhett and I are getting excited. In some aspects 8 weeks seems like a short time, and he'll be here before we know it. But then I look down and my belly feels gianormous and I can't imagine how much bigger it will be in 2 more months. Rhett and I were discussing the woes of my having a midget torso and the baby sitting straight out. But then I realized in some ways it's nice. If I sit leaning back at all, I feel little feet under my right ribs and I can't breath. But all I have to do is change position leaning forward and it kind of dumps the little guy out of my abdominal cavity and pelvis and instant relief. So I guess it's a trade off--I look completely huge but I have no room inside so he can hang out where my ribs and diaphram are unscathed, but those with long torsos have little bellies but are forced to house the fetus among their vital organs.
The rub would be when he gets too big to dump out of my pelvis and I'll be miserably uncomfortable and won't be able to reach around my huge belly to put on my socks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment