Monday, February 11, 2008

The Godfather

Even though we aren't Catholic, (I'm sure other religions have specific religious rites for godparents too) we've asked our friend, Marcello Manchisi to be the godfather of RJ. We were delighted he accepted.

I think most everyone knows who Marcello is, all the Crapo side have probably met him. Rhett and Marcello met in Ferrara, Italy during Rhett's mission where they became close friends. We were able to visit him most recently when we went back to Italy before moving to Missouri.

We're so excited to have Marcello as part of our little family!

2 comments:

Marcello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

That's me!
I am very honored to be Rhett's Jr. Godfather and I am very excited to be part of your family as well. I couln't have asked for more!

P.S. Jess that's a really bad picture of me :-P

7 8