When I was drying pears a couple weeks ago, RJ was eating them as fast as I could get them on the tray. He loves, squishy, juicy fruit--pears and peaches.
This video is RJ saying "Jessica". I barely caught in on the clip, so the very first 2-3 seconds are the main thing. I think since we live with my parents, there are more people referring to me as Jessica than mom, so that is my name. I first noticed it when I was my mom and I were in the kitchen cooking, and he was in the toy room playing and he kept yelling the same thing. My mom said he was yelling my name. At first I said no way, but he kept doing it, and keeps doing it. He'll need something and just yell "Kuckah!" which is his version of Jessica. So now before he gets something he wants, not only does he have to say please, he has to say mom. Maybe he'll start calling me mom, but for now we're on a first name basis.
0 comments:
Post a Comment