Found you again! I just had to say that in these pics he looks SO BIG! I couldn't believe it in just the short time since I had lost this blog address how much he has grown. I think this outfit & shoes help as well, but WOW! He has grown...guess that's what they are suppose to do at this age, huh? He is so handsome!
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
1 comments:
Found you again! I just had to say that in these pics he looks SO BIG! I couldn't believe it in just the short time since I had lost this blog address how much he has grown. I think this outfit & shoes help as well, but WOW! He has grown...guess that's what they are suppose to do at this age, huh? He is so handsome!
7 8Post a Comment