
We went to a garage sale and this beauty was on the lawn. You can see it's missing the left back tire, so I hope I can find a replacement because this cost me $10.00. RJ loves the bell, I took him off it to load it in the car and he freaked out. He fell asleep and this is when he woke up again to play with it at home. It's still a little big, but he loves his Radio Flyer. I love it too. He can't quite reach the pedals yet, so for now he sits on the top step and hits the seat with his hand like it's a drum. Tonight we brought it into the family room to play with it, and he bent over and kissed the seat. I guess he likes it.

bike w/ orange popcicle remnants
1 comments:
ok I love these pictures!
7 8Post a Comment