My mom made a tepee for Herschel when he was little, so I've been planning on making RJ one. But lately, he's loved playing under blankets. I'll build him a fort, and he'll get so frustrated when it falls in, so I decided he'd like a tepee now. It only cost $15.00!-- for the poles, fabric was free from my aunt Claudia. So pretty sweet. He likes to play in it. So that is good.
Monday, September 21, 2009
New Tepee
My mom made a tepee for Herschel when he was little, so I've been planning on making RJ one. But lately, he's loved playing under blankets. I'll build him a fort, and he'll get so frustrated when it falls in, so I decided he'd like a tepee now. It only cost $15.00!-- for the poles, fabric was free from my aunt Claudia. So pretty sweet. He likes to play in it. So that is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment