Sunday, January 20, 2008

Three Months From Today!

Our due date is only three months, or 13 weeks away! We have entered the third trimester! As the countdown gets more exciting we are loving how big the belly is and how easy it is to feel baby Rhett kick. Obviously I'm not too uncomfortable yet and this stage has been fun. Just recently I've needed to "work around the belly" to put on socks, paint toenails, etc. One nice luxury is my orangutan arms that can reach quite far beyond my halting mound. They are a major pain trying to find clothes/coats with sleeves long enough, but now they are starting to pay off.
We moved this past week, and our new place allows us to have fast internet. Rhett has been watching all these videos on YouTube of births. He told me I may not want to watch them because I may want to back out...as if I could. We have a basic birth class next month, but other than that I've been reading books trying to prepare mentally for labor. I think it's one of those things you can read and try your best to prepare for, but some things just can't be understood until you go through it yourself.

0 comments: