

This was last Sunday--we have 1:00pm church!!! My life being nocturnal is much better with the new schedule. I made this outfit, the shirt is plain white and I just tied a ribbon around to match the skirt...cheap maternity-wear!
We got our car seat, swing, and stroller. We had fun putting them together and the car seat is huge! It was hard to imagine a baby in it, so we stuffed a baby outfit and put a grapefruit on for a head, and it looks so tiny in the huge car seat. Rhett put everything together, and I strolled around the house, testing the agility and maneuverability of the stroller. So far we're happy with everything and it's made us even more excited for April! We pretty much have all the big baby gear now since we're not getting a crib until we move back to Utah. 

0 comments:
Post a Comment