This is Rhett and I the Sunday before Christmas.

We are exctied it is now 2008! Only 3 1/2 months until our due date! We are gradually adding baby gear to our little collection, and trying to prepare for our son. After much research we decided on a carseat. It's Graco brand and is one of the few carseats that can hold babies in the 97th percentile--up to 30 pounds and 32" tall. We're trying to prepare in case we have a big kid, but I know I wouldn't mind having a average sized infant...it seems like life for the parent would be much easier with a small/average sized kid--easier delivery, lighter to lug around, clothes fit, probably less feedings. Rhett keeps thinking our son will be 10 pounds because he was, and my family is not petite by any means either, but I keep reminding myself my mom had average sized babies--long and skinny. I guess we shall see. Thus far all the sonograms RJ measures average.
We wish we could have been home for Christmas and we miss you! A co-worker asked me when we were going home next and I explained we wouldn't be back until we moved in July, and we'd go home with a 3-month old. It seemed weird to think all of our family will miss the entire pregnancy and the first 3 months of RJ's life, but at least we can be home for 2 years after that! Those are the 3 things I usually day dream about--only 3+ months to baby RJ, only 3 months of my night shift job, and only 7 more months in Missouri. Every day brings us closer to something great...except for the stretch marks and packing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment