
Here is a version generally outlining major structures.
There was an active heartbeat, 180/min. Everything is looking good and our Dr. said at this point we are 95% safe from miscarrying. There is still the 5% chance we may lose this pregnancy, but we are so excited and pray often that the baby will continue to grow and develop to produce a healthy child. It is so relieving and wonderful to see the little heartbeat. Rhett and I were elated today.
So from here on out I only have to have a visit once a month and it should hopefully be a routine pregnancy. At this point it is hard to keep it a secret, but I think it is in the best interest for us in case something happens. Plus, this will be a short pregnancy for everyone when you find out half way through!
We are so happy, but I am still too catious to purchase any baby equipment until he/she is further along. But I've been looking online and Rhett has a spreadsheet started to calculate the expenses, :) so we're both beginning to think we will actually be blessed with a baby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment