- I will sit and stare at the right of the blog and watch the digital embryo (which actually looks quite creepy) float around the screen for 5 minutes at a time, just loving the fact I have a real creepy embryo floating in me
- I doodle the names we've chosen and all the possible nicknames on paper at work when I'm bored: Rhett, RJ (for Rhett Jr.), smiling to myself that this will be a hard name to pronounce for a little kid and he will have the same problems big Rhett had as a kid: "what is your name?" "Whett." "Wet?" "No. Wwwhett." because he couldn't prounounce his R's. Ellaria: Ellie, Ella, Lari, E, Ell, and have even planned to use the nickname Ellie while she's a little girl but to mature it to Ella as she grows up
- I've sketched inexpensive nursery plans using quilts and items I already have for both a boy and a girl
- Whenever I'm at Wal-Mart I always stop and sigh as I stare longingly at the baby section hoping I too will need to purchase tiny socks and diapers...I know...I wish I had to purchase diapers!!!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Am I Completly Lame?
I have to ask myself this for the following reasons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment