Friday, August 17, 2007

We're Pregnant!

We found out we are pregnant, so I'm not quite 5 weeks along. Both Rhett and I are so excited. For the last two years we have been anxiously trying to have a baby and through much trial, we're praying our normal obstetric routine won't occur this time and that this pregnancy will go full term and at the end we will be able to bring home a baby son or daughter!

We just found out!

It is such an exciting time! Even though our pregnancy history makes us cautious and nervous to say the least, we are excited and hopeful. We wish we could share our great news, but with any pregnancy we had decided not to announce it until I was atleast 12 weeks along, and for this pregnancy and the future, we are going to hold it off as long as possible, the goal being 20 weeks before announcing it. So for me to hold in such an exciting event will be tough, even though it is necessary. I hope to record some thoughts & photos through the process so when we feel it is safe to announce, everyone, (especially my mom) won't feel as if they missed as much by us holding off the news.

9 months could not come fast enough!

0 comments: