Last Thursday RJ became 9 months old. He is crawling all over and pulls himself up to furniture and is just starting to side step down the length of the couch. The biggest event was the fact he cut his first teeth last week. The bottom two just made their appearance and I'm glad because it seems pretty long in coming to have any teeth.I'm not the biggest fan of the teething process, but glad for the milestone. He remains a mild, sweet little guy, and is working on sleeping through the night again. He was sleeping 8pm to 8am solid, then since Christmas we've been staying between Delta and home, in different cribs all the time and he has found he enjoys hanging out at all hours of the night, so now we are back and settled we're helping him remember the joys of a solid night's sleep.






2 comments:
I love thouse picks, his expressions are incredible, expecially the first one.
7 8he is soooo photogenic..i love that first one what a sweet smile..he is seriously so precious. I also love his face in the third one ..those lil lips.
7 8Post a Comment