RJ had quite the fan club in Delta from all his cousins. He was kissed all day long and was rarely put down. They did a great job babysitting and entertaining him. He did a great job tolerating being mauled all day.
Did you cut your hair off in a bob? It kind of looks like it in the pic. The reason I am curious is because I just did & it looks much like mine in this shot~maybe it is just the angle. Hmmm? Jen P.
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
2 comments:
Did you cut your hair off in a bob? It kind of looks like it in the pic. The reason I am curious is because I just did & it looks much like mine in this shot~maybe it is just the angle. Hmmm? Jen P.
7 8That video is hilarious! It's funny when he turns to you with that look that seems to say "what the ...?"
7 8HAHAHA
Post a Comment