Rhett's classmate, Abby gave us a little Wisconsin Brewer baseball outfit/jersey. She said she wanted to "bring some Wisconsin baseball out west". We love it!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Jess! I'll admit - I have been blog-stalking you ever since Leslie found my blog but I didn't know if you would think it too weird if I commented. It was fun to follow along your last few months of pregnancy and now to see baby Rhett grow! He is adorable. LOVE the cheeks - so kissable!!
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
2 comments:
Can't wait till you guys get here. It will be so fun to see you and RJ. He will tower over Kale.
7 8Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Jess! I'll admit - I have been blog-stalking you ever since Leslie found my blog but I didn't know if you would think it too weird if I commented. It was fun to follow along your last few months of pregnancy and now to see baby Rhett grow! He is adorable. LOVE the cheeks - so kissable!!
7 8Post a Comment