R
J woke up with this scratch he inflicted on his face. We trimmed his nails and hope we don't have to mitten his hands.
J woke up with this scratch he inflicted on his face. We trimmed his nails and hope we don't have to mitten his hands.Here he is naked almost 11 weeks old. He looks like he's thinned out a bit to me. He still has the fat thighs, but his belly, chest, and arms don't look quite as chubby as they used to. He's outgrown a lot of clothes in the length lately and we had to up the straps in his car seat to the higher notch. He's getting huge.
Last week we were in Nauvoo and for a tour we didn't take the stroller, but just carried him around. We were passing him back and forth between us quite often because he gets so heavy fast. He is really fun right now, a very smiley little guy.


2 comments:
I love naked babies! He is so cute. I love his chubby thighs. I think I would have him either just a diaper or a onesie all day so I could see those thighs. Adalei used to scratch her face ALL the time, even when her nails were clipped. But I could never bring myself to put on the mittens, I just let her scratch:) At one point she had so many scratches on her face I took a picture and she looked like a Chucky doll, it was hilarious!
7 8Ma ciao RJ,
7 8you are getting cuter and cuter every day! I can't wait to come see you a give you a big bac!!! I know your dad doesn't like it but I am Italian so you'll have to get use to it. hehe
A big hug,
Marcello
Post a Comment