Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Been a Long Time


The move back to Utah went pretty well. RJ has continued to grow. He is four months now and weighs 19 pounds. Infants are supposed to double their birth weight at four months, so being that he was born so huge, he's right on track. He is still a chubby little guy. Grandpa K calls him "water balloon boy" because he is so squishy...we love it. He is rolling over, beginning to laugh out loud, cruises backwards and side ways in his walker and smiling tons. Here is a plethora of pictures for those not close to us.

Here is RJ meeting his great-grandparents for the first time. This is my Grandpa he is named after--James.

2 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

awe he has gotten bigger...i bet he is so much fun to hold, squish, and squeeze. Grandma and grandpa are great huh! I want to see you if you ever come down to st.george again.

7 8
Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

I wish I was there with you guys, I can't wait to play with RJ!
I got the package, thank you so much for the pics and expecially for the footprints, I loved it

7 8