We took RJ camping with all his cousins that could come. He loved his life. He woke up at 6:30am and we put his hoodie and crocs on and let him roam around our little campsite. He got filthy quickly. He'd run around, poke in the dirt, swing a stick at some grasses, climb in a camping chair, squat and blow at the fire, sit on rocks and scrape them with baby rocks. At one point he stretched out on his belly and put his face 1" off the dirt and just stared at it. Rhett and I started laughing and he slowly put his face on the ground. I don't know what he was thinkging, but he soon after got up and started running around again. The kid was in little boy heaven and ran non stop for 3 hours straight.
Don't judge us as parents. Yes, we do let him play in the dirt, and yes, some probably does make it into his mouth. Strengthening the immune system is our logic. And letting the kid have the time of his life. We know he looks like an abandoned orphan.
3 comments:
hahah I love that pic of RJ between the trees..he looks like a crazy bum that you found in the forrest. He is so stickin cute!
7 8He sure is big. No longer a baby. He's a litlle boy now. Hope he keeps having the time of his life.
7 8are you kidding me!?!?! That's exactly what parents should do, let their kids play!!!
7 8When I come visit I want to go camping with you guys!
Post a Comment