I was taking pictures for the project blog of RJ's new diaper bag, and here are some of the photos. He is all boy. He quickly grabbed a stick in each hand and started whacking everything. I was worried he'd poke his eye out, and took them away...BIG MISTAKE. But he recovered. This is his kiss face. He gives most kisses right before bed. Look out though, sometimes an open mouth kiss will pop in his bedtime routine.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Bulldog
I was taking pictures for the project blog of RJ's new diaper bag, and here are some of the photos. He is all boy. He quickly grabbed a stick in each hand and started whacking everything. I was worried he'd poke his eye out, and took them away...BIG MISTAKE. But he recovered. This is his kiss face. He gives most kisses right before bed. Look out though, sometimes an open mouth kiss will pop in his bedtime routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment