Here is a picture of my growing bump. Everyone comments on how high I'm carrying, but it really isn't baby...I'm pretty sure all my guts were pushed up and out from within and the majority of what shows, isn't a protruding uterus. If I eat a large meal, my "bump" is suddenly higher and bigger. What I'm wondering is: where are my guts going to go when the baby actualy gets big? There's already no room in my abdominal cavity so I'm thinking I will have a carry our son straight out and be extremely huge. But we shall see. I don't know what I'll wear if I am really huge because all the maternity tops seem like normal shirts with just a longer front. I'm not a fan of the shrink-wrapped prego belly look that is in right now for maternity. I know I don't want people to be able to measure the diameter of my herniated belly button because my shirts are second skins stretched over my belly. So if you see any cute tents or moo-moos, give me the heads up. :) Right now I'm feeling great, almost normal--except for the fact anytime I have to bend over, I feel like I'm a Twinkie folding in half--I can still manage it, but I'm just waiting for cream filling to bust out somewhere. But even then, it isn't bad and I'm so grateful the pregnancy has been as easy as it's been and we've come so far, being more than half way along is so exciting! We're planning to buy the car-seat over the break, and that seems like such an exciting milestone to us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment