We are going to have a son! We weren't very surprised, it is what we were thinking we would have. Our sonogram showed a little boy squirming all around, and it was an amazing experience to see him twisting away from the transducer.
The plus sign explains it all, and if you need a reference point it is a butt shot, as if he is laying on his back, his little femurs out to the sides, as if you were changing his diaper at eye level I suppose.
THe whole time Rhett has felt it was a boy, and his fatherly intuition was correct. So we are currently half way to meeting
Rhett Crapo.
(still considering middle names)
We were discussing the difference it makes to know the gender, and already we feel he is now a member of our family, we call him by name and can now pray for little RJ, rather than "the baby". We are simply thrilled.

2 comments:
I am so glad you have this blog--it makes me feel like I knew all along even though I just found out!
7 8Hey Crapo Family!
7 8I can't tell you how excited Jo and I are that you guys are having a baby. Plus the fact that it's a boy is awsome too! I hope we can get all our boys together one day and let them wrestle around. I'm sure the Crapos will have the advantage and the Whatcott boys will never be able to beat them, thus carrying on the traditions of great wrestling in your family and mediocre wrestling in mine. Yeah for traditions!!
Post a Comment