Saturday, February 20, 2010

What RJ Has Been Up To

making sugar cookies and loving frosting and sprinkles
walking on tip toe
making funny faces.
We've been talking about emotions, so he'll make a happy face, sad face, scary face, and mad face.  One occasion he was frustrated that I was dumping water on his head to wash out the shampoo during his bath, and he stood up, and looked at me, gave me the face, and said: "MAD!"
loves when his cousin Baby Dax comes over. Most of the time he is soft and helpful watching the baby, but sometimes forgets it's a baby and not a toy (or pillow) I think.
playing outside and eating snow/ slush
occasionally gets to wear underpants on top of a diaper
loves snuggling with his papa to watch Toy Story...which he'd watch over and over all day if I let him

1 comments:

Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

I wish you guys were closer!

7 8