My Papa is gone today for testing so we're celebrating my b-day tomorrow. Today I had fun playing in the dirt. I probably liked that better than any gifts I will get tomorrow. My mom made me wear this dorky hat so I wouldn't burn my head. She also wouldn't let me eat the dirt. Grammy let me tear up her flower beds. Pretty good birthday.
Happy Birthday RJ! & I LOVE the hat! Jessica, you are doing such a fabulous job with him! I believe that b-day's are SO much more about the Momma than they are about the kiddo! On my b-day, I tend to send my Mom a gift. On my 30th I sent her a dozen pink roses with something that I wrote...nearly sent her into convulsions at work (SO not my intention) as she was crying so hard...my point is just that, he is wonderful & of course we have God to thank first, but most certainly you second! Way to go Momma!
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
2 comments:
Happy b-day again RJ, I wish I was there to celebrate with you guys.
7 8A big hug to everyone.
The Godfather ;-)
Happy Birthday RJ! & I LOVE the hat! Jessica, you are doing such a fabulous job with him! I believe that b-day's are SO much more about the Momma than they are about the kiddo! On my b-day, I tend to send my Mom a gift. On my 30th I sent her a dozen pink roses with something that I wrote...nearly sent her into convulsions at work (SO not my intention) as she was crying so hard...my point is just that, he is wonderful & of course we have God to thank first, but most certainly you second! Way to go Momma!
7 8Post a Comment