Baby Rhett is growing into a little boy. His two front teeth are cutting through. He is starting to pick up lots of words. When he or anyone else drops something he whispers "ah-oh". He continues to be a sweet little happy, chubby boy moving a mile a minute.
My godson must be the cutes baby ever, I really hope I'll have the chance to actually see him soon. The other day I was looking at his old picture and it's amazing how much he has grown.
This blog is for all our family and friends that would like to check out our son. We have to warn you this blog is probably lame-o because it is all about RJ!! -Jessica & Rhett-
2 comments:
I love naked baby bums!!! So sweet.
7 8My godson must be the cutes baby ever, I really hope I'll have the chance to actually see him soon.
7 8The other day I was looking at his old picture and it's amazing how much he has grown.
Post a Comment