Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recently a couple people have told me my nephew, Dace looks a lot like RJ, that they look more like brothers than cousins. This is a picture of my dad as a little toddler in 1960 and Dace looks a lot like Grandpa, I can't decide if RJ looks like Grandpa K at all too...

3 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

that is awesome...non of dad's grandkids look like him yet...until I have the first red head freckle face kid. I love love that pic of scott.

7 8
Sheila said...
1 2 3 6

Dace really does look alot like Scott. RJ does quite a bit too.

7 8
Aymee said...
1 2 3 6

I love that picture of Scott, so sweet and innocent;) Although, I don't think Rhett looks as much like him as does Dace. Just because Rhett has such a good mix of you and Rhett. What a little bug, he is so cute!

7 8