Friday, November 21, 2008

Crib Chaos

Yesterday I put RJ down for his morning nap. He usually takes about 10 minutes after I plop him in there to fall asleep. After his chatting ended, I went to check on him I found this. I was surprised he hadn't been crying before he fell asleep. I tried to gently slide him forward so I wouldn't wake him up, but his thighs are so fat and they were wedged so high through the bars I had to squish each leg and shove the fat rolls through. He didn't wake up and I got him flipped back around. We have a mesh surround because I read kids have suffocated with the thick bumper pads, but I guess these thin flexible thin mesh sides can't withstand the strength of Jumbo Thigh.


2 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

hahahha oh my gosh that is the cutest thing in the world. The only thing miles ever does is stick his head under the bumper pad....im surprised those lil chubby legs fit through there. Ahhh he is so freakin cute.

7 8
The Wilkins' said...
1 2 3 6

Oh my heck, that's too funny!

RJ seriously is one of the cutest baby boys I've ever seen. I just want to squeeze on him!

7 8