Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Budda Baby


Today RJ is exactly 8 weeks old and today at his appointment he weighed 14 lb 2 oz. He's gained over 4 1/2 pounds since birth. I'm wondering how long he'll last in his car-seat--it the maximum weight is 30 pounds and he's already half way there. Good thing we opted for the extra big car seat, all the others had a weight limit of 22 pounds. He is a big baby, in the 95 percentile for weight and 75th for length.
This last weekend we were in Kansas City and St. Joseph because Rhett had to take his board exams. During his 9 hour long exams, RJ and I killed time walking around Target and the malls enjoying the air conditioning. I found some good sales, like this rash guard for $3. He's needed a sun hat for a while and at Target they had these swim hats. This was a boy hat, or so I thought. It kind of looks like a chick hat--it was the most masculine hat they had. He looks like he's not the biggest fan of the hat, but he'll just have to deal with it because I already tore the tag off. He is ready to go swimming for our big trip the end of July with all the kids in St. George!!

3 comments:

Staci said...
1 2 3 6

oh yah when you come to st.george I'll have to come see you and your rhetts. He is soo cute I love that carseat pic. I can't believe how big he is and how fast he is growing. Miles had his 2 month check up and weighs 10 lbs :S

7 8
Marcello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcello said...
1 2 3 6

Ok jess, he obviously heats the hat, I know RJ that had is ugly, but you should have seen what my parents would make me wear when I was a kid! HAHA maybe some day you'll get to see them and you'll feel better.
A big hug to the three of you

7 8